The website www.globalduniya.com (the "Site") is published and maintained by Globefirst Innovative Traveltech Private Limited ("Company"), a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India. This website, along with the globalduniya.com mobile site and mobile and tablet applications is intended for personal, noncommercial use. When you access, browse or use this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site (whether belonging to an 'associate' of Company or otherwise) through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
BEFORE SUBMITTING AN ACCOUNT REGISTRATION FORM AND/OR USING ANY OF THESE SERVICES, PLEASE READ ALL OF THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING ANY AREAS OF THIS SITE, USERS ("USERS" OR "YOU") AGREE TO BE LEGALLY BOUND WITHOUT LIMITATION, QUALIFICATION, OR CHANGE AND TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, WHICH WILL CONSTITUTE OUR AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT"). If at any time you do not agree with any part of this Agreement, YOU MUST DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS SITE.
GLOBALDUNIYA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend, modify, or alter this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on this Site. We recommend that you review these terms and conditions periodically. The amended terms shall be effective from and after the date that they are posted on the Site. Additional terms may apply when you book services or when you participate in sweepstakes or other promotions available on globalduniya.com.
APPLICABILITY OF THE AGREEMENT
Agreement between User and GlobalDuniya
This Agreement (“user agreement”) incorporates the terms and conditions for Globefirst Innovative Traveltech Private Limited and its affiliate Companies (“GlobalDuniya”) to provide services to the person(s) (“the User”) intending to purchase or inquiring for any products and/or services of GlobalDuniya by GlobalDuniya websites or using any other mobile or tablet applications of GlobalDuniya which includes its salespersons, offices, call centers, advertisements, information campaigns etc.
WITHOUT LIMITATION OF ANY OTHER PROVISIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT USE THIS SITE FOR ANY PURPOSE THAT IS UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED BY THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ANY APPLICABLE ADDITIONAL TERMS. YOUR ACCESS TO THIS SITE MAY BE TERMINATED IMMEDIATELY IN GLOBALDUNIYA'S SOLE DISCRETION, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE, IF YOU FAIL TO COMPLY WITH ANY PROVISION OF THIS AGREEMENT AND/OR ADDITIONAL TERMS, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON, OR NO REASON.
Both User and GLOBALDUNIYA are individually referred as ‘party’ to the agreement and collective referred to as ‘parties’.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATIONS
Unless the contrary intention appears, a reference to:
- an agreement/deed/document/instrument/undertaking/indenture/writing includes all amendments made thereto from time to time as also all schedules, annexure and appendices thereto;
- an “amendment” includes a supplement, modification, novation, replacement or re-enactment and "amended" is to be construed accordingly;
- "authorization" includes an authorization, consent, clearance, approval, permission, resolution, license, exemption, filing and registration;
- “person” includes an individual, statutory corporation, body corporate, partnership, joint venture, association of persons, Hindu Undivided Family (HUF), societies (including co-operative societies), trust, unincorporated organization, government (central, state or otherwise), sovereign state, or any agency, department, authority or political subdivision thereof, international organization, agency or authority (in each case, whether or not having separate legal personality) and shall include their respective successors and assigns and in case of an individual shall include his legal representatives, administrators, executors and heirs and in case of a trust shall include the trustee or the trustees for the time being;
- “law” includes any constitution, law, statute, order, rule, ordinance, regulation, judgment, decree, authorization, or any published directive, guideline, requirement or governmental restriction having the force of law, or any determination by, or interpretation of any of the foregoing by, any judicial authority, whether in effect as of the date of the Facility User Agreement or thereafter and each as amended from time to time;
- The terms and conditions herein shall apply equally to both the singular and plural form of the terms defined. Whenever the context may require, any pronoun shall include the corresponding masculine, feminine and neuter form. The words "include", "includes" and "including" shall be deemed to be followed by the phrase "without limitation". Unless the context otherwise requires, the terms "herein", "hereof", "hereto", 'hereunder" and words of similar import refer to this agreement as a whole;
- a "month" is a reference to a period starting on one day in a calendar month and ending on the date immediately before the numerically corresponding day in the next calendar month, except that if there is no numerically corresponding day in the month in which that period ends, that period shall end on the last day in that calendar month;
- "Content" means the text, documents, information, data, articles, images, photographs, graphics, software, applications, video recordings, audio recordings, sounds, designs, features, and other materials that are available on the Site.
- "Products and Services" means the airline travel, hotel accommodation, car rental, ground transportation, tours, theater tickets, attractions, travel insurance, care alerts, fare alerts and other items available through the Site.
- The headings and subheadings herein are included for convenience and identification only and are not intended to describe, interpret, define or limit the scope, extent or intent of this agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or the right to use this website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of GLOBALDUNIYA Websites or its partner websites or any provision hereof in any manner whatsoever.
- “Confidential Information” means any and all information in whatever form whether disclosed orally or in writing or whether eye readable, machine readable or in any other form including, without limitation, the form, materials and design of any relevant equipment or any part thereof, the methods of operation and the various applications thereof, processes, formulae, plans, strategies, data, know-how, designs, photographs, drawings, specifications, technical literature and any other material made available by one Party to the other Party or gained by the visit by one Party to any establishment of the other Party whether before or after this Agreement is entered into, for the purpose of considering, advising in relation to or furthering the negotiations (and any information derived from such information).
USER’S RESPONSIBILITY OF COGNIZANCE OF THIS AGREEMENT
- These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between Company and you with respect to your use of this Site. This Agreement describes User responsibilities and, among other things, limits the liability of GlobalDuniya with respect to any services to be provided by GlobalDuniya shall be restricted to the scope of this agreement.
- User must be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older to register, or visit or use the Services in any manner. By registering, visiting or using the Services, User hereby represent and warrant to GlobalDuniya that he/she is 18 (eighteen) years of age or older, and that the user have the right, authority and capacity to use the Services and agree to and abide by this Agreement. If the User is using the Services on behalf of another organization or entity ("Organization"), then he/she is agreeing to be bound by the Agreement on behalf of that Organization and user represent and warrant that he/she have the authority to bind the Organization to this Agreement.
- GLOBALDUNIYA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or GLOBALDUNIYA websites or mobile and tablet applications and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
- Certain products or services (e.g. hotel reservations) may be provided by third party suppliers. In addition to this Agreement, there are certain terms of service (TOS) specific to the services rendered/ products provided by GLOBALDUNIYA like the air tickets, bus, rail, holiday packages etc. Such TOS will be provided/ updated by GLOBALDUNIYA which shall be deemed to be a part of this Agreement and in the event of a conflict between such TOS and this Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall prevail. The User shall be required to read and accept the relevant TOS for the service/ product availed by the User.
- Additionally, the Service Provider itself may provide terms and guidelines that govern particular features, offers or the operating rules and policies applicable to each Service (for example, flights, hotel reservations, packages, etc.). The User shall be responsible for ensuring compliance with the terms and guidelines or operating rules and policies of the Service Provider with whom the User elects to deal, including terms and conditions set forth in a Service Providers' fare rules, contract of carriage or other rules.
- GLOBALDUNIYA reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to any or GLOBALDUNIYA websites or mobile and tablet applications and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance or any reason what so ever.
- Furthermore for the purpose of registering on Company's website and mobile application and for services of the Company, you hereby acknowledge and agree to undergo a mobile number verification process. The Company uses third party services for the purpose of aforesaid mobile number verification process and you hereby acknowledge, agree and confirm to be bound by the terms and conditions of such third party service provider as mentioned on
- GLOBALDUNIYA may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking; GLOBALDUNIYA may also contact the User by voice call, SMS or email in case the User couldn’t or hasn’t concluded the booking, for any reason what so ever, to know the preference of the User for concluding the booking and also to help the User for the same. The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS and/ or voice call by GLOBALDUNIYA is: (a) upon the request and authorization of the User; (b) ‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ as per the guidelines of Telecom Regulation Authority of India (TRAI); and (c) in compliance with the relevant guidelines of TRAI or such other authority in India and abroad. The User will indemnify GLOBALDUNIYA against all types of losses and damages incurred by GLOBALDUNIYA due to any action taken by TRAI, Access Providers (as per TRAI regulations) or any other authority due to any erroneous compliant raised by the User on GLOBALDUNIYA with respect to the intimations mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
- The User understands and agrees that any material and/or data downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Service is done entirely at their own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that results from the download of such material and/or data. Nevertheless, GLOBALDUNIYA will always make its best endeavors to ensure that the content on its websites or other information channels are free of any virus or such other malwares.
- If the website contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities, the USER agrees to use the same only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related thereto. The USER agrees that when using the website or any facility available there from, shall not do any of the following:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information.
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law.
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded.
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- In the event that any of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein conflict with the Additional Terms or other terms and guidelines contained within any other GlobalDuniya document, then these terms shall prevail.
LINK AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION OF THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- By using the Account Access service in GlobalDuniya's websites, the User authorizes GlobalDuniya and its agents to access third party sites, including that of Banks and other payment gateways, designated by them or on their behalf for retrieving requested information. While registering, the User will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account.
- The User is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify GlobalDuniya immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. GlobalDuniya will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of his password or account, either with or without his knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's password at any time.
- This Site may contain links to websites operated by parties other than Company. Company does not control such Sites and is not responsible for their contents. Company's inclusion of hyperlinks to such Sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such Sites or any association with their operators. If you decide to access any of the third party Sites linked to this Site, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- Cancellation Policy: The USER agree that the booking made are subject to the cancellation policy set out on the booking page or as communicated to the customers in writing.
- GlobalDuniya reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. GlobalDuniya further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
- The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
- Any increase in the price charged by Company on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government shall have to be borne by customer.
- In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. GlobalDuniya is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
- User authorize GlobalDuniya and its agents to transact with his/her bank or other payment gateways on their behalf to obtain the necessary information required to process payment, confirm payment, resolve inquiries and billing disputes, and/or as otherwise required to manage the booking.
- Payment shall be made through the payment gateways authorized by GlobalDuniya. User must adhere to the terms and conditions that are prescribed by payment gateways through which he/she choose to transact. GlobalDuniya shall not be responsible for any damages incurred by user while transacting through these payment gateways
- The User shall request GLOBALDUNIYA for any refunds against the unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking for any reasons within 90 days from the date of departure for the air ticket and/or the date of check in for the hotel booking. Any applicable refunds would accordingly be processed as per the defined policies of Airlines, hotels and GLOBALDUNIYA as the case may be. No refund would be payable for any requests made after the expiry of 90 days as above and all unclaimed amounts for such unutilized or 'no show' air or hotel booking shall be deemed to have been forfeited.
Any information which is specifically mentioned by GLOBALDUNIYA as Confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the user and shall not be disclosed unless as required by law or to serve the purpose of this agreement and the obligations of both the parties therein.
LIABILITY OF USER
- User hereby acknowledge and agree that GlobalDuniya provides intermediary services and is not, and shall not be deemed to be a Supplier, and therefore may not be held responsible in any way for any lack or deficiency of services provided by any Suppliers user choose to engage or hire or appoint Global Services the Services. Therefore, GlobalDuniya is not liable for any errors, omissions, representations, warranties, breaches or negligence of any of the Suppliers or for any personal injuries, death, property damage, or other damages or expenses resulting there from.
- GlobalDuniya is responsible only for the transactions that are done by the User through GlobalDuniya. GlobalDuniya will not be responsible for screening, censoring or otherwise controlling transactions, including whether the transaction is legal and valid as per the laws of the land of the User.
- GlobalDuniya does not provide or make any representation, warranty or guaranty, express or implied about the Website or the Services.
- The User warrants that they will abide by all such additional procedures and guidelines, as modified from time to time, in connection with the use of the services. The User further warrants that they will comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding use of the services with respect to the jurisdiction concerned for each transaction.
- Unless explicitly provided by GlobalDuniya in any specific service or deliverable, obtaining sufficient insurance coverage is the obligation/option of the user and GlobalDuniya doesn't accept any claims arising out of such scenarios.
- Insurance, if any provided as a part of the service/ product by GLOBALDUNIYA shall be as per the terms and conditions of the insuring company. The User shall contact the insurance company directly for any claims or disputes and GLOBALDUNIYA shall not provide any express or implied undertakings for acceptance of the claims by the insurance company.
- The user agrees that there can be exceptional circumstances where the service operators like the airlines, hotels, the respective transportation providers or concerns may be unable to honor the confirmed bookings due to various reasons like climatic conditions, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, operational and technical issues, route and flight cancellations etc. If GlobalDuniya is informed in advance of such situations where dishonor of bookings may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide similar alternative to its customers or refund the booking amount after reasonable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service operators. The user agrees that GlobalDuniya being an agent for facilitating the booking services shall not be responsible for any such circumstances and the customers have to contact that service provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
- The User agrees that in situations due to any technical or other failure in GlobalDuniya, services committed earlier may not be provided or may involve substantial modification. In such cases, GlobalDuniya shall refund the entire amount received from the customer for availing such services minus the applicable cancellation, refund or other charges, which shall completely discharge any and all liabilities of GlobalDuniya against such non-provision of services or deficiencies. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
- GlobalDuniya shall not be liable for delays or inabilities in performance or nonperformance in whole or in part of its obligations due to any causes that are not due to its acts or omissions and are beyond its reasonable control, such as acts of God, fire, strikes, embargo, acts of government, acts of terrorism or other similar causes, problems at airlines, rails, buses, hotels or transporters end. In such event, the user affected will be promptly given notice as the situation permits.
- Without prejudice to whatever is stated above, the maximum liability on part of GlobalDuniya arising under any circumstances, in respect of any services offered on the site, shall be limited to the refund of total amount received from the customer for availing the services less any cancellation, refund or others charges, as may be applicable. In no case the liability shall include any loss, damage or additional expense whatsoever beyond the amount charged by GlobalDuniya for its services.
- In no event shall GlobalDuniya and/or its suppliers be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the GlobalDuniya website(s) or any other channel . Neither shall GlobalDuniya be responsible for the delay or inability to use the GlobalDuniya websites or related services, the provision of or failure to provide services, or for any information, software, products, services and related graphics obtained through the GlobalDuniya website(s), or otherwise arising out of the use of the GlobalDuniya website(s), whether based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or otherwise.
- GlobalDuniya is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages.
RIGHT TO CANCELLATION IN CASE OF INVALID INFORMATION FROM THE USER
- The User expressly undertakes to provide to GlobalDuniya only correct and valid information while requesting for any services under this agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts at all. Any default on part of the User would vitiate this agreement and shall disentitle the User from availing the services from GlobalDuniya.
- In case GlobalDuniya discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of them is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by him, GlobalDuniya in its sole discretion shall have the unrestricted right to take any steps against the User(s), including cancellation of the bookings, etc. without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, GlobalDuniya shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any of them as a consequence of such cancellation of booking or services.
- The User unequivocally indemnifies GlobalDuniya of any such claim or liability and shall not hold GlobalDuniya responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by GlobalDuniya for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include GlobalDuniya denying/cancelling any bookings on account of suspected fraud transactions.
- The User, acknowledge that all content included on this Site, including the information, data, software, photographs, graphs, video, typefaces, graphics, music, sounds, images, illustrations, maps, designs, icons, written and other material (collectively, "Content") and the arrangement and compilation of the Content are intellectual property and copyrighted works of GlobalDuniya. This material may be protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property rights and laws.
- The User may use this material only as expressly authorized by GlobalDuniya and shall not copy, transmit or create derivative works of such material without express authorization.
- The User acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall not upload post, reproduce, store or distribute any information or works retrieved from this Site, in all forms, media and technologies now existing or hereafter developed, is protected by national and international laws and agreements
- Any copyrighted or other proprietary content distributed with the consent of the owner must contain the appropriate copyright or other proprietary rights notice. Unauthorized copying, duplication, distribution, commercial exploitation, modification, adding and/or deletion is prohibited, including the integration of any content on external websites, for example through interlinks, deeplinks, or frames.
VISA OBLIGATIONS OF THE USER
- User travel to foreign countries may be subject to the visa and other immigration related requirements as maybe prescribed by appropriate authorities from time to time. User hereby understand and agree that he/she shall have to procure the applicable visa and comply with all applicable immigration requirements by themselves and GlobalDuniya shall not be under any obligation to inform the user or assist user with obtaining the appropriate visa (including transit-visas, on-entry visas, etc.) or with the concerned immigration requirements. Further, GlobalDuniya shall not be responsible for any issues, including inability to travel, arising due to user/user’s failure to obtain the appropriate visa or clear any immigration obligations that he/she may have.
LIMITATION ON PERSONAL AND NON-COMMERCIAL USE:
Unless otherwise specified, the GLOBALDUNIYA services are for User’s personal use. The User shall not distribute exchange, modify, copy, display, perform, publish, license, create derivative works from, sell or transmit anything he/she copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
INDEMNIFICATION AND CHARGEBACKS:
- User hereby agree to defend and indemnify GlobalDuniya, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, licensors, agents, and representatives from any and all third party and claims, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages, fines, penalties or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature including but not limited to reasonable legal and accounting fees, brought (i) by user or on behalf of user in excess of the liability described above; or (ii) by third parties as a result of: a) user breach of this Agreement; b) user violation of any law or the rights of a third party; or c) user use of this site in violation of this Agreement. GlobalDuniya will notify user promptly of any such claim, loss, liability, or demand, and in addition to user foregoing obligations, user agree to provide us with reasonable assistance, at his/her expense, in defending any such claim, loss, liability, damage, or cost.
- The user shall be solely and exclusively liable for any breach of any country specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and GlobalDuniya cannot be held responsible for the same.
RIGHT TO REFUSE
- GlobalDuniya at its sole discretion reserves the right to not to accept any customer order without assigning any reason thereof. Any contract to provide any service by GlobalDuniya is not complete until full money towards the service is received from the customer and accepted by GlobalDuniya
- Without prejudice to the other remedies available to GlobalDuniya under this agreement, the TOS or under applicable law, GlobalDuniya may limit the user's activity, or end the user's listing, warn other users of the user's actions, immediately temporarily/indefinitely suspend or terminate the user's registration, and/or refuse to provide the user with access to the website if: a) The user is in breach of this agreement, the TOS and/or the documents it incorporates by reference; b GlobalDuniya is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the user; or c) GlobalDuniya believes that the user's actions may infringe on any third party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the user, other users of the website and/or GlobalDuniya
- GlobalDuniya may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users. Once the user have been indefinitely suspended the user shall not register or attempt to register with GlobalDuniya or use the website in any manner whatsoever until such time that the user is reinstated by GlobalDuniya.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, if the user breaches this agreement, the TOS or the documents it incorporates by reference, GlobalDuniya reserves the right to recover any amounts due and owing by the user to GlobalDuniya and/or the service provider and to take strict legal action as GlobalDuniya deems necessary.
None of the provisions of any agreement, terms and conditions, notices, or the right to use this website by the User contained herein or any other section or pages of GlobalDuniya Websites or its partner websites, shall be deemed to constitute a partnership between the User and GlobalDuniya and no party shall have any authority to bind or shall be deemed to be the agent of the other in any way.
UPDATION OF INFORMATION BY GLOBALDUNIYA
User acknowledges that GlobalDuniya provides services with reasonable diligence and care. It endeavors its best to ensure that User does not face any inconvenience. However, at some times, the information, software, products, and services included in or available through the GlobalDuniya websites or other sales channels and ad materials may include inaccuracies or typographical errors which will be immediately corrected as soon as GlobalDuniya notices them. Changes are/may be periodically made/added to the information provided such. GlobalDuniya may make improvements and/or changes in the GlobalDuniya websites at any time without any notice to the User. Any advice received except through an authorized representative of GlobalDuniya via the GlobalDuniya websites should not be relied upon for any decisions.
GlobalDuniya reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, or terminate this Site and/or any portion thereof, including any service or product available through the Site, and/or your profile, Account password, or use of the Site, or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason with or without notice to you. In the event of termination, user will still be bound by his/her obligations under this Agreement and any additional terms, including the warranties made by user, and by the disclaimers and limitations of liability. Additionally, GlobalDuniya shall not be liable to user or any third-party for any termination of user access to this Site.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
- GlobalDuniya hereby expressly disclaims any implied warranties imputed by the laws of any jurisdiction or country other than those where it is operating its offices. GlobalDuniya considers itself and intends to be subject to the jurisdiction only of the courts of Gwalior,M.P, India.
- If any dispute arises between User/User’s and GlobalDuniya during use of the Site by user or thereafter, in connection with and arising from your use or attempt to use this Site, the dispute shall be referred to arbitration. Both parties shall agree to a sole arbitrator. The place of arbitration shall be Delhi. The arbitration proceedings shall be in the English language.
- The said arbitration proceedings shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996 and modifications thereof as in force at the relevant time.
All notices and communications shall be in writing, in English and shall deemed given if delivered personally or by commercial messenger or courier service, or mailed by registered or certified mail (return receipt requested) or sent GlobalDuniya email/ facsimile, with due acknowledgment of complete transmission to the following address: email@example.com
RESPONSIBILITIES OF USER VIS-BY-VIS THE AGREEMENT
The User expressly agrees that use of the services is at their sole risk. To the extent GlobalDuniya acts only as a booking agent on behalf of third party service providers, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the standards of services provided by the service providers. In no circumstances shall GlobalDuniya be liable for the services provided by the service provider. The services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. GlobalDuniya may change the features or functionality of the services at any time, in their sole discretion, without notice. GlobalDuniya expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. No advice or information, whether oral or written, which the User obtains from GlobalDuniya or through the services shall create any warranty not expressly made herein or in the terms and conditions of the services. If the User does not agree with any of the terms above, they are advised not to read the material on any of the GlobalDuniya pages or otherwise use any of the contents, pages, information or any other material provided by GlobalDuniya. The sole and exclusive remedy of the User in case of disagreement, in whole or in part, of the user agreement, is to discontinue using the services after notifying GlobalDuniya in writing.