The "Land of the Rising Sun" is a country where the past meets the future.Japan is famous for its traditional culture,Japanese cuisine,natural beauty,temples,festivals and known as world's most advanced industrialized nations.The country is welcoming and many people from around the world travel to Japan every year for tourism purposes. Many Indians also visit Japan or wish to go on a tour to Japan. To go to Japan, Indians have to apply for a tourist visa or short term visa or Temporary visitor visa for sightseeing .
TO MAKE A STRONG JAPAN VISA APPLICATION
Globalduniya provides you with the extremely simple solutions to process your visa application. Nowadays visa application processing has become quit easy but still there is a scope of getting visa refusal.In order to make the stressful visa process concise and methodical.Our Visa team offers expert guidance to ensure all paperwork are filled in correctly and all relevant supporting documents are well organized so that the chances of getting your Visa application approved will probably increase to 100% . Visa experts at globalduniya will make everything easy to understand, clear and hassle-free and answer all your queries till you are satisfied. At Globalduniya we guaranteed customer satisfaction!
As per your travel plan, select for an appropriate visa category in order to obtain list of requisite documents to support your application.
Short Term Visa
A short term visa allows a stay of up to 90 days for tourism, business, attending conference, visiting friends/acquaintance, etc., that does not include paid activities.
Long Stay Visa
This Visa allows applicants to stay for more than 90 days for performing paid work (professor, journalist, researcher, engineer, etc.), to study, for training, etc.
A Step-by-step guide for Japan Visa for Indian Passport Holders
Step-1 Know Your Document Requirement:-
- Visa application form. It must be fully filled and signed by the applicant.Valid passport. It should have over 2 blank pages. Submit old passports (if any).
- Photocopy of the current passport (First & last page)
- Cover letter that states the purpose of visit and day-wise details of the visit.
- 1 passport sized photograph. It should be 2x2 inches in size and should be clicked within the last 6 months. It should be a colored photograph with white background. The photo paper quality should be good.
- Travel Booking (Travel itinerary and Hotel Booking)
- Document to prove ability to pay for travel expenses - (a)Latest Income Tax Return; (b) Bank Statements of last 6 months.
- Employed applicants have to submit an employment certificate from his/her employer or NOC or proof of leave sanction. He/she also has to submit salary bank statement of last 6 months.
- Applicants who own a company have to submit ownership proof and bank statement of the company.
- Students or dependents have to submit consent of parents of spouse, original bank statement of last 6 months of spouse or parents and recent ITR of spouse or parents.
- If applicant has a dependent accompanying him/her to Japan, then proof of relationship has to be provided. Copy of passport, birth certificate or marriage certificate can be submitted in this case.
Apart from this the Japanese Embassy may ask some applicants to appear for an interview and submit additional documents.
Step-2 Visa Application Process:-
Collect all the documents to apply for a Japanese tourist visa, Indian applicants have to first download the visa application form online from the website of the Japanese Embassy. Then fill the application form and sign it. After that attach all the required documents. They have to take this form along with the documents and visa fees to the visa application centre and submit them. Applicants can apply for a tourist visa to Japan with the help of VfsGlobal or CKGS.
Step-3 Application Processing,Visa Processing Fees:-
The Customer Service Officer will verify the presence and compliance of all of your required documentation. If the Visa Application Form or any supporting document is incomplete, then you will be given a follow-up form indicating which documents are missing under such circumstances you will be requested to complete the same and then visit again to re-submit your application. If your application is in order, make payment towards the applicable Visa Fee & Service Charges. Collect your Acceptance Note against application submitted, which needs to be presented at the time of passport collection.
In case you plan to submit your application through a representative such as family member/relative/friend or a travel agency, then under such circumstances the concerned representative should carry a valid photographic identification proof in original and an authorization letter signed by you.
Indian nationals have to pay Rs. 510 for a single entry or multiple entry visa. This fee may be changed at any time at the Japanese Immigration Department’s discretion. This fee will refunded in case the visa application is rejected by the Embassy.
- Visa Fee is refunded only if the visa is not approved by the Embassy.
- There is a service charge of INR 650 (inclusive of all taxes) levied per application over and above the visa fees .
- Service charge will be levied on applicants exempted from paying visa fees.
- Applicants submitting their application at JVAC in New Delhi, Jaipur,Gurgaon,Jalandhar and Chandigarh may opt to receive their passport by courier to an office / residence address. This optional courier return service can be availed at a nominal additional cost of INR 300 (inclusive of taxes) per application.
- All charges (Visa Fee, Service charges and other optional charges) are to be paid in cash only in INR .
Step-4 Passport Return
Once your visa application has been processed by the Embassy of Japan, an E-mail notification (if you have provided your email id during application submission) and/or SMS notification (if you have opted for the service during application submission) is sent informing you to come and collect your passport from the Japan Visa Information & Application Centre.
If during the time of submission, you have opted to receive your passport through courier, then your passport will be handed over to the courier agency the same day they received them from the Embassy of Japan.
News About Japan Tourist Visa For Indians
Japan To Relax Visa Norms For Indians
Stated that Starting January 1, 2018 the Japanese embassy will issue multiple entry visas for a short term stay to both Indian tourists and business travelers.
According to an official statement released by the Japanese embassy, travelers will no longer need an employment certificate and explanation letter stating the reason for travel, if they are applying for a multiple-entry-visa. The process will now require just three documents – the passport, visa application form (with photo) and papers to prove the financial capability if travelling for tourism and documents to prove the applicants affiliation to the mentioned companies or enterprises, if travelling on business.
Multiple entry visas with a validity of 5 years and stay of 90 days maximum will now be issued to applicants who have travelled to Japan twice or more in the last one year. In such cases the applicants will only need to submit their passport and visa application form.
Earlier this year, Japan had announced relaxed visa rules to benefit students where for single entry visas for short term stay, Indian students and alumni of universities in India could submit student status or graduation certificates instead of the document to prove financial capability.
In case you have any question. Please ask the question in the comment section, globalduniya visa expert will try to answer the question.
If You are planning to visit Japan soon,visit us we will start working on your visa prerequisites.To know more Contact Us
Also read this, Globalduniya brings an exclusive concept of branded fare recently adopted in travel industry.It’s now more common to see a matrix of fare comparisons between the different branded fare options and the requested itinerary. The airlines also provide a separate comparison chart displaying each of the ancillary services and showing which of those services are offered or bundled into the branded fare.From priority boarding, to lounge access or extra rewards points to additional leg room, individual travelers get a sense that they know what to expect from their entire airline travel experience when booking with a branded fare.The benefit for the customer is that they receive, a good saving on ancillary services. Depending on travel volume, cost savings can add up over time.
Subscribe the blog. We will be regularly offering you important information and also travelers will share their experience with you.
Globalduniya is a diagonally blue online platform, which provides you Flight, Hotel, Cruise, Transfer, Car Rental, Train, Bus, Domestic & International tours with travel insurance.
Visit us: www.globalduniya.com